Here at Farwell Plant Hire and Groundworks we have recently completed the construction of the floor slab as part of an ongoing project at Bailey’s Hill Dairy in Wimborne St Giles, Dorset. The total area was approximately 1200m2 with a slab thickness of 175mm. We......25 April, 2018
We have several groundworks teams with the capability of achieving a quality product from a large scale construction project to a domestic garden path. Our aim is to eliminate the need to rely on subcontractors and suppliers where possible by supplying our own concrete, muck away, plant and equipment, aggregates etc. We work to the latest industry standards and are used to the standards required by industry leading principal contractors for health, safety and the environment.
Recent projects include:
- Civil engineering contract for Biomass burning plant in Dorset
- Civil engineering contract on 4 simultaneous solar parks across Dorset & Somerset
- Groundworks for 9000 ton grain storage building
- Ground work alterations to Aerobic Digester plant in Dorset
- Trench foundations for large retaining wall